Commercial Landscape Maintenance
The look of your commercial landscape says a great deal about the businesses within the property. When a landscape is professionally maintained by a company that pays attention to detail and performs their work to the highest quality, people visiting the commercial location have added faith in the businesses located there. Infinity Landscapes provides the highest level of commercial landscape services, and we have earned a reputation for personalized, professional service backed by more than 16 years of experience.
Infinity Landscapes serves commercial properties throughout the greater Baltimore region, including Pikesville, Bel Air, Havre de Grace, Pasadena, White Marsh, Columbia, and Annapolis. We are fully licensed and insured, so you can trust that your property will be protected. We strive to build personal relationships with every one of our commercial clients. We want you to feel that your commercial landscape will be cared for with the highest level of professionalism and quality, and we communicate with you throughout the process.
We’ll start by developing a commercial landscape maintenance program that is suited to the needs of your property as well as your budget. You can opt for a monthly program or specify a certain number of visits per year.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Lawn maintenance – Keep your property looking healthy and crisp with regular lawn mowing.
- Plant installation – As a complete landscape design company, we can install plants of any type to add character to your property.
- Lawn fertilization and weed care – Caring for your lawn involves more than just mowing. We can prevent unwanted weeds and keep your turf greener and healthier.
- Tree and shrub care – Protect and enhance the trees and shrubs on your landscape with all the care they need to look their best.
- Mulch maintenance – Keep those mulch beds looking full and neat with regular mulch maintenance.
- Spring and fall cleanup – For those months when leaves and debris are an added concern.
- Lawn aeration and overseeding – To add health to your turf, overseeding and lawn aeration may be necessary.
- Sod installation – When growing grass isn’t an option, sod installation can quickly and easily produce a healthy lawn.
- Leaf removal – Let us keep your property neat and clean during autumn months as leaves start to fall.
In addition to landscape maintenance we provide commercial outdoor lighting and irrigation and drainage. Contact us today at 443-554-8216 or visit our contact page here to schedule a free consultation.